1.1

About a year ago, I saw this ad on the internet about an outfit called Tradorax.You could give them a certain amount of money in which they invested in the stock market and made you money.

I read article after article about this company all of which were good. I called them and after a couple of days of asking questions decided to try it. I was told that if they saw a trend where you could lose money, they would pull it so you would not lose everything. Once a week they would call me and keep me up to date on everything.

After the second week, I got a call from them telling me about a great deal in which for another $5,000 I would make pretty good money. I told them no. For me, I had given them quite a bit of money to start and I would invest no more until I was satisfied. I was told a few times I could ask for money and they would send some of my earnings.

There was a website you could log into and watch your investments. I earned about $14,000 in 3 months but never received a dime. When I called and told them I wanted to close out the account, I was told that my actions did not make sense and they would not close it out. After a while, I noticed I lost $21,000 dollars in 2 weeks.

So much for protecting my investment.

I have been trying to call them but cannot get anyone.Before you invest with anyone, do more homework than I did, and then forget about it because once they get your money, it is gone.

Review about: Tradorax Account.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: if anything is left, close out account and send me what there is..

Had an Experience with Tradorax?

Comments

ncredo
#1332051

Tradorax and I have resolved our differences and have come to an amicable agreement.

Your story is the same as hundreds of others.If you want assistance in getting your money please go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/1183575528352494/ and ask to join the group.

You should also search for the "Tradorax is a scam" Facebook page, like the page and read the posts there.That will bring you up to date with what is being done about Tradorax.

We are getting together to bring them down and get our money back!